2008年6月11日 星期三

My Beloved....

3 week ago.........

I miss you is the word that i always say with u....

because i really miss you here.

always ask u isn't u also miss me there??

Yes, is the answer that i received from you...

i appreciate our love from the day when we start until the last.......

when i heard u say about this, i really touch it, juz u can't saw it...

maybe sometimes we also have some argue,

but that is the normal thing between all couple...

maybe sometimes i will don like u gaming,

but i also try to be understanding........

maybe sometimes u also will angry with me...

but sure u will forgive me at last.........

really really happy that u appear in my life,

and very very appreciate the time when we together.

Dear......

i cant find the other person that

love me,

care me,

understand me, and

treart me good as u........

maybe i donno how to showing my care to you,

but the word that i can showing is

I juz wanna be your shadow,

when you need me,

you juz look at your side,

i will always be there.........



1 意見:

yow yuen 提到...

hey wendy,

everyday waiting you to update your blog leh so I can know what happen ..dun worry I will take care 4bak jin and report to you if u want...fast fast update..

from,
kepoh gan