2008年12月29日 星期一

Christmas In My Heart....



Wow,seem so many week din update my blog ady...
bcoz i really ntg to write between this few week...
today title is about my christmas...^^
Christmas 2008 is a most meaningful christmas for me.
this is bcoz i have my Dear besides me....

last few week, i write about i need to pass the christmas alone...
after my Dear saw it, he decide to come back and acompany me....so Happy...^^
24th, my Dear and me and many of our friend celebrate christmas at Sunset Bistro...
A Romantic Place with A Romantic Thing happend on that day...

my Dear come back for 6 day, we spend alot of time for each other...
we go shopping together,
when he buy clothes, i give some comment...
when i buy thing, he also give me some opinion...
i feel Blissful every minute every second as long as he together with me....

this Christmas i feel very different....
7 month since we together....
My Dear, My Beloved....
he become not only my boyfriend....
But my Family...
Only he can bring me this Feeling...
no others person...^^




  • This Is My Christmas Present and Card that My Dear Bring for me....

Thanks Dear...




write by:
-ⓛⓞⓥⓔwendy-
Photobucket

0 意見: