2009年4月11日 星期六

who am i????

juz finish talking with him in phone....
one more time feel that i'm an useless human....

i know he is stress in this sem....
i know he need to face alot of problem...
i know he no time to accompany me....
i know he got alot of coursework in hand....

even i know so many thing about him...
but there are alot of of thing that i dunno....

i dunno he change the way that he threat me is bcoz of his stress...
i dunno how to help him when he depress....
i dunno what could i say when he face the problem...
i dunno how to make him share his feeling with me....
i dunno how to make him talk alot of thing with me...
i dunno how to find the topic between he and me...
i dunno how to make him relax and feel happy together with me....
i dunno the love and education cant be separate....
i dunno what i think is wrong....

sooner or later....
i become dunno how to be his girlfriend anymore....
i juz feel that i'm juz a useless person....
Girlfriend seem is juz a name.....ntg inside,ntg special....

i ask myself....
why i still live in this world???
still got any thing worth for me to live in this world???
i'm meaningless for everyone....
nobody will care about me even i die in this moment....
i'm juz a human without soul....
i already cant found myself....


write by:
-ⓛⓞⓥⓔwendy-
Photobucket

0 意見: