2008年4月25日 星期五

1st time celebrate birthday at penang....



today blog....also is write about my birthday. hahaha(^_^)last night i go celebrate my 19th birthday at club. Wow....first time celebrate at clubbing. quite interest de. last night, almost 11.30pm like that, ah jun juz come and fetch me go clubbing. when we juz reach there, gen ting them already reach jor. when i juz step in Glo, already see many of his friend up there. at beginning really no thing to do. a bit boring inside. (=_=)

after that ah xiong also reach liao. he come with ting han and shu wei. actually is my birthday, i really hope can eat cake de. but my friend all dissapoited me. they din buy cake for me. so, i juz tell them say i want eat cake. after i say that, gen ting and ah nong say want go out a while. i really dunno what they do. few minutes ago, ah nong come in and call me close my eyes. WOW...i quite excited de. after i open my eyes. wah!!!see the cake infront me. all my friend sing the birthday song for me. i really happy and feel touch. after that, i juz know the cake is buy by gen ting. thank lor....i very appreciate it. thanks a lot.(^_^)

reach the time for ladies dance competition again. ah keat call me go for competition. that time i really scare they call me. because i really no dare to dance. dunno why....that day's ladies all don want go for dance. the DJ no method liao. juz change the ladies competition to man competition. all the ppl heared is man. quite excited de. me too.hahaha(^_^) i see the a fat man dance up there. hahaha(^_^) laugh until me beh tahan. really funny....he is fat, and also dance for "sexy" dance. somemore when he juz jump, his pant broke jor. wakaka(^_^) all my friend saw me laugh until beh tahan liao. they thought me drunk jor. actually i am happy last night. after that, we juz go on the stage and dance together. suddenly, i heared the DJ say "wendy in the house, happy birthday to you". WAH, i feel very very surprising. really thanks Jimmy tell the DJ is my birthday. Jimmy, thankx OO.....muaksss!!!hehe.

last night i really excited liao. always dance dance dance. and feel not shy liao. when first time i go, i no dare to dance de. juz go for sit.now....change ady. change to beh paiseh liao. haha(^_^)still got one thing need to mention a bit. when i dancing, suddenly got 1 boy call me. that boy i don know him de. he treat me drink liquid wor. so surprise. give face mar!!!so juz drink lor. after that, i say thanks for him. juz leave liao. but when i leave and go to MOIS, he also go out go MOIS. i dance at MOIS. and he stand besides me and dance. ah ai say he follow me come. Wah...i not really got "mei lik" wor. why got 1 boy always follow me. scare me nia!!!

  • Ah Ai so pretty that night. (^_^)

  • 1st time go clubbing with Ting Han.


after clubbing we juz go eat at "old green house", ah xiong always say want go, so juz go lor. 4am, ah sheng finish work, we juz go fetch him. after that, sit at gurney drive and sembang. "chiah tua pao".....after that we fetch ah keat balik batu maung, and then ah jun balik jalan danlop. because ah sheng don want back home yet, so me and ah ai juz acompany him go eat "breakfast lor. after eating, they fetch me back. reach home, already morning liao. many untie uncle come out for jogging liao. i sleep at 6am. (=_=)ZZzzzz

today wake up at 2pm, all the day do non-sense thing. whole day din study. because want give myself relax for 1 day. ok lar. thats all of my celebration. hope not very boring for who are read my blog. hehehe(^_^)pass 1 day, grow up for 1 years old. 18 become 19 lor. haha(^_^) ok lar. stop liao lar. tata.bye.....





write by:
wendy loh

0 意見: