2008年4月3日 星期四

Wow, 1st Time go Clubbing!!!

actually this is today blog, but nothing to write about today. so, juz write about yesterday lor. yesterday noon, ah keat suddenly ask me tonight free or not? so, i juz say free lor. because my assignment lar. meeting lar. n blah blah....all already settle ady. so, now very free liao!!!hehe(^_^)after i tell him i free, i juz ask him why ask me like that? izzit want invite me go out tonight? he say nothing wor!!!sure got thing de...how come nothing??he never tell me, so i din ask anymore!!!


after 1 hour like that, my phone ringing lor. eh??is ah jun....he call me sure got gang tao liao. haha^^i'm right!!!he invite me go watch movie tonight. so, i juz say ok lor. as u know lar!!at home very sianz de. friend invite go out, sure go de!!!after finish the call, i juz tell ah keat i already know all the thing. so, he ask me wanna watch which movie??i say L change the world, because that is my favourite movie wat!!!but we scare no more ticket, so i juz call ah keat online reserve. unfortunaly, the online reserve already full. Haiz....bo bian lor!!!(>_<)ah keat juz suggest me to watch Shutter. Wah...scary movie!!!i scare leh. but i juz say i scare, ah keat say never mind, he will protect me. wakaka!!!^^he always like kidding with me de.

9pm like that, ah jun them come fetch me. what they tell me is after watch movie, they want go clubbing. wednesday is ladies night mar!!!so, they want bring me go also. LOL!!!why din tell me earlier??i juz cincai wear nia. no pretty at all. Haiz(T_T) the movie is start at 11.20pm, we scare after watch movie late already, so we juz cancel the planning lor. after that, they also invite ah Ai go together. ah Ai same with me. first time go clubbing. haha(^_^)after fetch ah Ai, we go to De first sing K 1st, because they say too early go bo syok de. we juz sing for 2 song, then already leave.

Wow. reach "clubbing street" liao!!see so many person wait in front of the club. there are many choice, MOIS, GLO, SS, MOMO and etc. ah jun say want go MOIS, bcoz they also din go b4. so, i juz say ok. which 1 also same for me. bcoz never come b4. haha^^because zhong qing them also wanna come, so we juz wait them n entry togeher. while waiting them, we juz take photo......hehe(^_^)

  • Ah Keat and me take in front of SS....

  • Ah jun, Me and Ah Ai take in front of MOIS....

after zhong qing them coming, i see have another 2 girl come with him. Wah. so suprising. u know who is that girl. Is.....Yee Ying and Bei Ting. Wah, i din expected that they also come here. after discuss, zhong qing say they also want go MOIS, so we juz go together. Unlucky nia.(>_<) ah keat wear short pant today. He cant entry that club. finally we juz go GLO lor. because ah keat know the staff there. so, we go in without any payment. haha(^_^) so many ppl inside there. but we also ntg to do. because that day is ladies night, so got ladies dance competition. so, we juz stand and see it. after that, got 2 boy come n invite me to drink beer with them. so, i juz drink lor. after introduce, i juz know 1 of the boy is xian kang brother and another 1 is gen hao brother. haha(^_^) ngam nia. both also is Baling kia. wakaka^^

we go until the shop closing, we juz leave. after leave there, we go Mc.D to eat something. because we want wait jin sheng finish his work. 4pm, we go gurney to fetch jin sheng. nothing to do at the midnight, we juz "Yao Che Hor" lor. round the penang island.haha^^ after this, we juz send ah keat back batu maung, and ah jun back penang road, me back tanjung bungah, ah ai and jin sheng back pulau tikus. because i have a bit pening ady.so, after reach home about 5.40am like that, i juz sleep. today wake up at 11++am, and do all non-sense thing at home. so, nothing to write about today. juz stop lor. Tata. Bye....have a nice day!!!

write by:

wendy loh

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=paragon partition manager 9.0 professional vista compatible ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg