2008年4月6日 星期日

nice day & bad day....

4 april 2008. a nice day fo me. that day me, ah jun. jin sheng and ah ai plan go to watch movie together. ah sheng come fetch me at 2pm. this time we din go Gurney to watch movie, we go Prangin mall. i also curious why they choose prangin not gurney. OO....because ah jun already there. so, we juz go there to meet him. after arrive there, we juz go to see what movie that we want to watch. actually i want watch L change the world de. but the movie start at 4pm, ah sheng work at 6.30pm, too rush for him. No choice!!!(>_<)so, we juz watch 3 kingdom lor.

movie start at 3.20pm, when about 3pm, we juz remember that ah keat say he also want come to watch movie with us. so, we juz call him to come here. Wah, Batu maung a bit far. donno he sempat or not. but ah keat already call us go in 1st. when he reach we juz pass ticket for him. so , we juz entry 1st. the movie start almost 1 hour like that, ah keat juz reach. but.....u know where he reach???is Gurnay Plaza. WOW...scare me. we forgot to tell him, we at prangin mall. he a bit angry with us liao. Haiz....feel so sorry with him. after that ah jun call me tell ah keat come prangin, that time i have a bit scare, so i juz sms him and apologize with him. Finally, ah keat not a small gas person, he juz forgive us and come to find us. Wah....thanks god!!!(^_^)after movie, we juz walk around and shopping a while, then juz leave there n go redbox ady. before leave, we meet gen hao there, so juz call him go together with us. haha^^

after arrive gurney redbox already 9++pm, buffer finish at 10pm. so we juz quickly go in n take many food to our room. haha.^^because ah jun need to go work, so he juz sing for 1++hour , then already leave, juz left me, ah ai, ah keat n gen hao there. before ah jun leave we also take a photo there. wakaka.(^_^)

  • Our dinner....

  • Ah Jun and me....

  • Ah Keat and me....

  • Ah Ai and me....

actually our singing time is until, 12.30am, but when until that time, the song still run and din stop. so, we juz continue to sing, we ask ah sheng why become like that??he say if the room still enough for customer, then we can continue to sing. haha(^_^) syok lar. we sing until 3am, juz leave. not because of the song already stop, is because of all of us already to more energy to continue. total payment for redbox is RM285.Wah....damm expensive!!!but never mind lar. Enjoyed n also lama lama sekali mar.hehe(^_^)


Nice day already end , what start is a bad day......


actually every week when i back KP, i will back penang at noon. today also the same. today i din back by bus, and also my sister's car. i back by my uncle's car who is the sze yuen father. we start the car at 2pm, mostly he is busy for that time, but donno why to day is free. so , we juz back more earlier.

today is a raining day. the road so many water there. what is happened is because the water on the road. my uncle drive the car and pass the water. Arrrk....why the stealing cant control wan???that time i already know that the car "buang". my uncle quickly control the stealing , but also is too late for us. the car already go into the "longkang". we inside the car. dunno how to go out from the car. that time i really scare. because this is first timi i meet an accident. fortunaly all of us din causinng any injury. we juz wait a few minutes inside the car and make a call for my family to tell them , we get an accident. suddenly, got 2 indian ppl come and carry us go out from the car. thanks a lot for them.(T_T)after that, i juz remember that my laptop is inside the car. so, i juz back there to find my laptop. nasib baik, all of my thing is still there and no spoil. so, many ppl come to help us and also call the ambulans to come even we are all right. .....(>_<)


  • The accident happened....


  • The ambulan come for nothing.....


Haiz....after that my sister and mum juz come to fetch us go home. actually i can reach penang at 4pm de. but.....nobody will know the accident will happened. after reach there, my mum call me eat "hu tao" water , and my grandmother call me eat red chicken egg and she also give an ang pao for me, all the chinese culture comes out for that time. a bit funny. 7pm, my sister juz fetch me and sze yuen back to penang. Haiz..(=_=) really scare when think about juz now.....

write by:

wendy loh

0 意見: