2008年4月23日 星期三

My 19th Birthday.....

wow....so many day din write blog ady. why???because of exam coming lor. always at home juz study study and study. nothing to do also. and cant do other thing also.today 23th april, exam coming, my birthday also at the same time. Haiz ...birthday need exam so sad.(T_T)

yesterday 12am, bo sim to study liao. because want to wait until 12am, then see how many people will remember my birhtday. Haha....jason be the 1st one to wishing me, because i also be the first one wishing him at his birthday. Fair mar....hiak hiak(^_^) second is my sister---> LULU...she is not really my sister lar. juz we are the best best best friend mar. then mar become sister lor.hahaha^^i call her as "jun jun jie", she call me as " ting ting mei"....hahaha!!!so funny!!!and the third one is gen ting lor. the guy that i juz kow him for 1 month ago.hehe^^but, no matter late or early wishing me. i also very appreciate it. Thankx a lot for all my friend who always remeber my birthday.thanks....

yesterday sleep at 4++am, not because of too happy or excited, is because of do revision lor. yesterday also cant sleep very well, the brain always think about the exam.so so so pressure. today wake up at 10++am, then continue study. 2pm, go to college auditorium to sit exam. hiam hiam not enough time to finish the question. (=_=!)ho ka zai......but juz finish exam and pass up the paper nia. already see my friend discuss the answer. Haiz. sad. after discussion, i juz know i do many wrong calculation. loss so many marks there. this time sure cant get good result liao. hopefully can pass lor. if not, i want go jump building liao.wuwuwu(T_T)

after exam, received the 1st present for my birthday. that present is give by my good friend in the class. and the top student in my class also----> miss. wen xin. thanks you so much. very luckily you be the 1st one that i know in this class. you always help me in my education. i think if i dunno you, i will become lazy and cant study well in the class. thanks you X 1000

suddenly fell a bit hungry lor. tell you guys!!!i very geng Oo...almost 24 hours din eat anything. juz drink water. eh eh eh....don think about i want diet Oo....i juz no mood to eat. and lazy go to buy. maybe is because of exam sick gua. my mind juz always think about exam, no think about eat also. hahaha(^_^)but later want go to eat ho liao. because want to celebrate me finish 1 subject. hahaha. even i do many wrong calculation but i need to meet the reality. the paper already pass up, cant change ady.(=_=)

later want go celebrate my birthday liao. dunno got cake can eat or not. i really like eat cake nia. Yummy......1st time celebrate birthday at penang. quite excited and happy de. hehe^^ok lar. wishing my own happy birthday. and hope all of my wish will come true.........muakzzzz(^@^)

0 意見: