2008年11月7日 星期五

FIRST TIME MEET THEM....

Last night i reach KL at 10.30pm like that...
my Dear's friend-->YY fetch he come Pudu fetch me...
that is my first time see YY real person...haha
actually not much different if compare with photo....

After that, we go to Mamak tang yamcha...
that is my first time saw Gan and Simon...
they also is my Dear's friend...
Gan is the one i saw him before at photo...
but Simon is totally didn't saw him before...

First time gather with them,dunno how to describe that feeling...
maybe because of tired or what, i seem like no energy to sembang...
so they said i'm quite quiet de....hehe
actually I'm not that kind of person, i also sembang kuat kaki.....^^

For YY: until last night i juz know that u are a Banana...haha
and dunno how to read in Chinese...
but since i know that, i think next time i also need to write my blog in english already,
then u no need call other person to translate for u....
izzit good for u?? hehe(^_^)


For Gan: Haha...actually nothing much to say about u,
juz feel that u really sembang kuat lor...^^
now i juz understand why jing go yamcha with u guys sure take long time de...
and another thing i want to ask u is....
when i saw ur photo, ur hair is long,but why last night i saw u,ur hair become short
already, izzit the photo that i see already long time ago???(^_^)


For Simon: As a CS seniour to you, i really want to advice u....
don't join CS, it is an "dark society",
it will "kill" many ppl...Leave it as soon as possible,it is good for ur future...hehe^^
Say truely ur face not to "MATURE" only, we saja kacau u nia...
but when i know u young than me, really got abit surprise lor...
bcoz i thought u also same age with me....
anyway, nice to meet u....(^_^)


3 of the gentleman above, hopefully we can keep in touch...
Appreciate our friendship...^^




write by:
-ⓛⓞⓥⓔwendy-
Photobucket

5 意見:

aarongan 提到...

i got mention in my blog ma when i cut my hair, coz i goin to 走斯文路线, so my hair became like tht lo. Actually i not really talketive, well u knw book worm seldom talk 1, hehe.

LOVE wendy 提到...

haha...book worm....
ur perangai also consider seldom talk ar??
gaolat betul...
hahaha...lol^^

♥ Renise 提到...

hii wendy, saw that you put a link for my blog, thanks. I link you too. =)

And emmm.. Thanks for your opinion.
There are still a lot for me to learn bout Photoshop, I don't have much skills in that as what you have.

Hehe... Keep in touch. =)

LOVE wendy 提到...

lol...u so 谦虚 lor...
actually i also never learn about photoshop before....
that picture juz i simple edit de...
paiseh paiseh...^^
i like ur blog so much...
so expert in edit ur layout...
i will support ur blog de...

Keep in touch ya...^^

♥ Renise 提到...

Keke... Thanks Wendy.
I never learn bout Photoshop too.

That's why my skills so lousy. I'm still trying to discover more in Photoshop.

I've done another layout for the poster, due to lecturer's addition.

Feel free to leave your comments again ya. Thanks. xD