2008年11月24日 星期一

Juz Want To Remember It....


Today is 24th November 2008...
I together with my dear half year already...
Actually nothing much to said about us...
I juz wanna to leave a wonderful page for it...
Within 184 days...
It can happend many thing that we cant foresee...
Even there are many agruement between me and my dear...
but lastly we understand that....
The arguement can help our love to grow....
And it also influence us to care each other more than begin....
和你一起携手渡过了许多的风风雨雨,
当中有甜蜜的,也有难熬的,
但。。。
我相信不管前方的路有多难走,
只要你牵着我的手,
我就会勇敢地走下去。
谢谢你用你的包容,宽恕以及体谅,来原谅我的幼稚,小器,与固执。。。
爱情这段路程,不管有多么的艰苦,只要有你牵着我的手,我知道我就会勇敢地走下去。
就算让我再选一次,我还是会选择那个陪在我的身边的人是你。。。
writed by:
-ⓛⓞⓥⓔwendy-
Photobucket

2 意見:

aarongan 提到...

congratulation!!! today ur dear sick ah why suddenly update blog de

LOVE wendy 提到...

lol...
he not sick la...
he long long time will update the blog once...
don get shock oo...
hehe...^^