2008年3月24日 星期一

i'm feel helpless.....(T_T)

today write blog a bit early. bcoz got many bad thing happened today. today wake up at 10am, n go to college at 11am. actually today planning want go to apply the student leader form n go interview de. but when i saw the swc members sit at the counter, wah!!!so scare. no dare go to take form. so today i juz give up, n see weither tomorow i'm daring or not. Haiz......so dissapointed with myself.(=_=)

when juz finish class n reach the hostel, yi shan calling me. (yi shan is the girl who want to rent house for me). i know her call is something no good happened ady. what she tell me is call me pay deposit for her as soon as possible. because too many ppl want to rent the house. when say about pay deposit!!!really headache!!! i need to correct money from ah yun n yan shan.but i'm at penang now, how i take the money from them wor? somemore yan shan now in NS, Haiz.what should i do? so i juz ask ah yun how about the deposit, she say she can pay for yan shan 1st. n i call ah yun take the money for my mum, n my mum will bank in the money for me. so, i can pay the deposit more faster. i think all the thing already settle ady. but i'm wrong.....

after few hours, yi shan call me again. she say she already pass the house problem to the house owner, bcoz she want to move out from the house ady. Har!!scare me. then, how about the streamyx. that day she say she will open a streamyx line for us de. but now all already gone. (>_<)the house no steamyx line. sure ah yun n yan shan don want rent liao. don say them, i also don want rent ady, if no streamyx. Haiz. what should i do now? i can go where find the house that hav internet line 1. really trouble!!!

why all the thing cant settle easly de? always got something problem de. i think i cant help ah yun them to find house ady. because i also no idea now. anybody can help me???i want die liao. Haiz......(T_T)feel helpless....



write by:
wendy loh

0 意見: