2008年3月19日 星期三

A troublous thing in my mind!!!

today wake up very early, about 8am like that!!! yesterday plan after class want go to eat A&W, wah!!!very happy. bcoz i already about 10++year din eat A&W. eh, i din lie OO! unfortunaly, after finish today class, my friend din invite me go eat together, juz eat themself. no heart at all(T_T). so , i juz think go to eat KFC myself lor. after online, about 2pm, i want drive my motor go to hav my lunch.when i want start driving,i already feel a bit gastrik. now my brain start talking themself. what my brain think about-->" KFC at metrojaya, a bit far! if i want hav my lunch there, i will very painful. but if i hav lunch at near location, no tasty. how ar?". after this, i still go drive my suzuki smash go to KFC to hav lunch there, juz let its gastrik. hehe^^( i'm this kind of person lor!!very ngai wan)!!!


finally reach metrojaya n park my motor 1st. when my motor juz stop, suddenly got a person walk to my side. Oh....here need to pay parking's money lar. wahlao!!! juz go buy food a while also need RM1 ar!!!so expensive.(>_<)i order a zinger burger n cheezy wages as my lunch today. but the tast a bit different, bcoz the staff din give the chili source for me. so this time is the first time i eat burger without any source!!!^^after lunch juz sitting in front the computer online again!!!at this moment, my friend call me n ask me about how to be the student leader again. actually i hav a bit beh syok. bcoz i dun want let many ppl know i will be the student leader. but my roomate go to tell another ppl jor. so, what to do? juz let they know lor. since many ppl know this thing, now i bcome many competitor n chance also bcome less ady. Haiz. trouble!!!


besides that, still hav another thing make me trouble. that is about rent the new house. now i'm tried to search the room for shi yun n yan shan, bcoz this new intake, they want come TARC study. they said want a room that hav steamyx, but i juz found a room no hav stearmyx now. the room are bcome more n more difficult to find, bcoz many new intake student also start to finding house. this thing already make me dizzy. tomorow still need go visit the house to make sure the house is worth to rent or not. but never mind lar. help friend mar. even how tired also need to try my best n do as good as possible lar.hehe^^


haha.today dinner got a bit different. what i eat for my dinner? that is chocolate drink(milo) + chocolate bread + carbery chocolate. hahaha. i'm a person who very like to eat chocolate, this is bcoz according to the doctor, chocolate can make us feel happy Oo. hehe(^_^) actually i can go out to hav my dinner de. bcoz about 7pm like that, sang leong sms me n invite me to hav dinner with him. but i don want. why? i also dunno. maybe i already long time din see him, suddenly cant accept n dunno what should i do. juz can say my heart din ready yet. eventhough hav a moment, he is an important person in my heart, but what r happend today is already change, now he is juz a friend to me. Haiz. don talk about relationship lar. no good at all. (>_<)lets talk about something happy for all student. tomorow is public holiday. wah, today can sleep very late n tomorow sleep until noon lor.wakaka. at last, hope all my friend will hav a nice day tomorow. i juz stop at here . bye.



write by:
wendy loh

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

Good evening

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post