2008年3月23日 星期日

A stupid story want to tell you guys!!!^^

wah, 2 day din write my blog ady. u know why? sure balik kampung lor. let u all know lar. mostly friday n saturday i will at hometown , so i cant write blog for this 2 day. today i take 3pm de bus to back penang. reach penang jetty about 5.15pm. wahlao, when i juz reach bus stop, the bus juz start. so , i need to wait 1 hour for the next bus. today reach hostel at 7++pm. damm slow!!! 4 hours juz reach penang!!!4 HOURS???? if i take tranasional ar. 4 hours actually can go KL ady. Haiz. what to do?the Rapid Penang so slow 1. call what rapid lar? can change name ady lar. change to ''Slow Penang'' lar. stupid!!!hahaha.....

when juz reach home, first thing i do is.....online lor. everyday also like that de!!reach home online, wake up online, finish class also online, my whole diary not sperate with online, if no steamyx for me? juz same like no rice for me to eat. i will die soon.hehe(^_^) eh, until now the stupid story not yet start wor. ok lar. let me tell what the stupid story happened....

THIS STORY HAPPENED AT FEW DAY AGO.....

Few day ago, i received a message from jacky say he already got new number , that is 017-4567844. wow, so beautiful lar this number. aiyo, sure lor. handphone shop's tauke wor. sure will find the beautiful number lar. so, i din think too much juz save the number as jacky handphone number. last friday, when i attend the lecture class, my phone ring again. eh, i received a messange from jacky, he call me send photo for him, he want to use for phonebook. but my sim card din open mms, so i cant send for him. he said nvm n ask me where is my hometown. ahdui. jacky u know me how long ady???my home u also got go there b4. i feel jacky wrong sending that msg, so i juz reply him what i say juz now. but after that he never reply my msg.

until today noon, jacky send msg n ask me what i'm doing now? bcoz i din hear my phone rang, so i reply him a bit late n say i'm at the bus juz now. after that, he also din reply my msg. i'm feeling something wrong liao. why he always sms me this few day, but after i reply him, why he never reply me de? so, i juz ask jacky by using msn. who know?? jacky say he din sms me , n he also din received my msg. har???am i hear wrongly???why will like that de??so many question marks in my mind now.(@_@)blur??so, i juz tell jacky i sms for his 017 number. u know what jacky say? he say he din use 017, he juz use 019 n 017 . har???more blur!!!(=_=)OO, i know ady!!! that ppl who sms me this few day not my friend aboyajacky. that is some one i dunno de jacky. eh eh eh. don laugh har!but if u laugh also never mind lar, bcoz i also want laugh about myself liao. haha^^Alamak. why i so stupid 1? reply that guy msg, n add his number in my active 5. wahlao leir.(>_<) waste my time nia. but fortunaly i din send my photo for him. if not, i need go bang wall ady. Haiz, Haiz , Haiz. this stupid thing also can happened in my life ar.....(T_T)

ok lar. a stupid story already finish. thank you for ur reading. wakaka(^_^) tata.




write by:
wendy loh

1 意見:

Slackyguy 提到...

wahahahahah.....what u thinking ah...lol
This kind of thing also happen!!=.="