2008年3月25日 星期二

Happiness day!!!(^_^)

juz stop study n write blog here.haha^^

today afternoon juz got class. hehe. (^_^)so, today i'm wake up at 11pm. after wake up, u guess what the 1st thing that i do???yeah, u are correct. juz ONLINE lor. always like that de lar. don feel surprising. after bath, straight go to buy lunch n eat quickly. because i already late. i walk very fast to college. wah, i juz reach the class, my face like juz after washing. hahaha^^fortunaly i din make up today, if not, sure will very ungly.OO...nasib baik....

today got damm boring subject's class, really really boring!!! so, whole lecture i juz sembang kuat with my classmate who also very ''kap xiao'' de. ^^what we talk about???LOL...what should girl talk about ar?? sure talk about boy boy lor. but she n me also is single lar. still need ppl come to chase to become couple. haha. eh!!! ee lin don always perli me ok? sometimes say about club house's boy, sometimes say about saik huang pula. LOL(=_=) saik huang is ur boy boy lar. he juz sms me during the class nia. don jeaolus. he juz saja kacau me only!!! talk about saik huang ar. he is the guy who always ponteng class, but final exam result better than me de. the god so unfair lar. me very hardworking result also bad than him. too bad....that guy very like kacau me 1. when i wear sleeveless , sure he ask me i will feel cold or not!! wahlao....(>_<) somemore today(when i sms in class), he juz sit behind me nia, sms me call me don sms in class , especially for boy boy.Haiz. he really very wu liao de. haha^^

hiak hiak(^_^) tomorow morning class sure less people will attend. why? bcoz all of us pakat-pakat ponteng mar. so, the lecturer sure very surprising de. eh, not me say want ponteng de. wen xin lor!!!(the best student in my class) she is the head for ponteng tomorow class. she say she din come nia. all ppl also follow. u know why??? the best student also din come, the bad student come also no meaning lar. hahaha.^^(eh, wendy, lazy say lazy lar. don talk about another ppl lar. wakaka!!)

another happy thing is i already is a sports competition group member for orientation week 2008. without interview oh!!! why without anything also can be a member???bcoz i hav many friend lor. my friend is the leader mar. so, i have this entitle lor.hahaha(^_^)Oopps, write blog until forgot study liao. tomorow got test , i still have 2 more chapter. mati liao. k lar. stop here. continue study.....



write by:
wendy loh

0 意見: