2008年3月20日 星期四

lazy + tired....

oh. today is a public holiday,but it is not a good day for me. today sleep until very late, almost 12.30pm, bcoz yesterday 3++am i juz sleep. juz wake up only, i already feel my stomch so uncomfortable, somemore my body so tired. maybe yesterday too late go to sleep gua.(>_<)after bath, straight go to G block to see the new house that i want to change. after settle all the thing there, juz go to hav my lunch. what i eat for my lunch? Haiz. don want talk liao. juz a pao + kek hua. no tasty at all.(T_T)

after having my lunch, i juz watch the movie that illegal download de. (eh, keep secret for me!!if not, ''mata'' come catch me. i will eat curry rice tiap-tiap hari.) actually alvin and the chipmunks already consider is an old movie, but i juz watch it today. the chipmunks so cute lar. n they voice also cute. (^_^)after watch that movie, i also go download the song that inside the movie. dunno why, when i hear the song, i will feel happy.^^


actually nothing special to write for today. tomorow need to balik kampung liao. maybe two day cant write the blog.so today juz want to write something here. juz now go see jason's blog. Wah!!!!he is so enjoyed today. go many place n also can walk here walk there. somemore go to kim gary eat his dinner. very jeolus lar. (>_<)i never eat kim gary before, so also dunno how the tast of ''cheesy kok fan''. Haiz. (=_=)next time also need go to try. if not got many ppl want laugh me n say me ''jungle monkey'' liao. hehe!!!^^ok lar. really nothing to write ady. stop here lor. tata








write by:
wendy loh

0 意見: