2008年3月17日 星期一

wah!!!first day writing my blog!!!!

today is first day to start my bloging. so happy, bcoz can share my feeling , n my life with all of the ppl. but until now still thinking donno hav ppl wanna read or not. actually here is juz a place to show what i'm thinking about!!!i'm a simple person. no matter today is a lot of happiness or sadness, i juz want to share it. either it is by phone or by writing blog. ok lar. let me tell what i'm doing today.....hehe

today wake up a bit earlier, about 10am, bcoz 11am already got class. when attend the lecture, wah!!so hungry, bcoz i din hav my breakfast this morning,(mostly i din hav my breakfast everyday), fortunatly i know i will hungry , so i already prepare some biskuit before i go to college. so , i'm juz eat biskuit in front of lecturer. haha!!!after finish class, straight go to canteen to hav my lunch, wahlao, why so many ppl Q there? mati liao. donno want Q or not , scare it will like next week , when my turn, rice already finish. but after my brain discuss with my heart, i choose juz Q. after finish my lunch, juz continue to attend tutorial class, today class finish at 3pm!!!

ring ring ring!!!eh, my phone is rang. who else will call me at this time? OO...is jin sheng. one of my best friend since 1 month ago!!! he ask me free or not, he want me to acompany him go to prangin mall to buy clothes. no free also need to say free lar. give face for friend mar!!!hehe.after reach prangin mall, juz walk around n searching for clothes, finally din buy any clothes there,n juz go 2 watsons buy Gasbty hair gel n toner. after jin sheng send me back, he need go to redbox to work ady. today is the 1st day he go to work, hope he will enjoyed it n all the best there.

after reach home, wah!!!so many ppl nudge me to ask my msn title(mayb3 i @m @ good p3rson, but i donno how to show it). aiyo, why i write it?bcoz 1st of may, i already want move to another house, n need to say goodbye to my roomate who already acompany me n sleep with me almost 1 year. i no dare to tell them i want to move, bcoz i know they will be sad n think i'm a bad person.but... what to do? i'm juz let them think me like that, i donno how to explaine also.thats why i write that title there i donno how to show i'm a good person. when talk about this...haiz!!!moodless.....so juz stop here!!! bye





writing by:
wendy loh

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/foto/1529-neobychnyy-lifchik-8-foto.html ]Жирная пища приводит к раку [/url]
Есть здесь девушки с поздним половым созреванием?Ну у коих месячные начались в 16-18 лет из-за наследственности.Вообще интересно узнать для какой местности это нравно.Или таких уже единицы?