2008年3月31日 星期一

So busy Today....(>_<)

today is monday, 11am class, so juz same, wake up at 10am, brush my teeth n change my clothes , then juz go to attened lecture. dunno why. today class is very enjoy for me. hee^^. maybe is because is teory chapter, not calculaton. Now i'm scare about calculation, scare to memories formula. damm difficult to remember it!!!(>_<)Teory more easy, juz understand it, then can do exam question ady!!!hehe(^_^)finish lecture, straight go to canteen to have lunch. walk very fast....because i know every monday 1pm, canteen should many ppl. no matter how fast i walk, when i juz arrive, canteen already got about 50++ ppl Q up there. today, i wait 30 minutes juz reach my turn. Haiz!!!why need so loong time???because hor.... the canteen staff all is ah pek ah mah ady, sure slow motion what....haiz

after finish whole day class. juz reach home, n doing non sense thing. check friendster lar. chatting n blah blah blah.....until 5pm, my sports competition leader who call "Banana" come fetch me liao.so, i juz go to his home to meeting. today meeting juz discuss about the who want to handle which activities. u know what activities i handle???LOL...always the same....my expert lor. Basketball again. actually not i want de. the leader choose de. because he know i'm state player, so.....juz choose me lor.(=_=)but i think basketball match is more earsier for me, because i already know all the rules. hahaha(^_^) sap sap water lar.....our group got 6 person, n me is the only one girl in the group. why become like that har???so surprising for me.

today really a lot of thing need to do. first thing, tutorial question. Haiz.(T_T) tutor will check tomorow, so need to do. cant be lazy!!!second is marketing assignment. friday need to past up. one word also din start yet, want bang wall liao. but luckily finance assignment no need to do, my group member do it, n juz write my name there. wakaka(^_^) syok nia!!!!third thing is basketball match planning....need past up tomorow. because tomorow have a meeting with SWC member. they will ask our question about the activity. Haiz....a little bit scare....(+_+)

what a busy day!!!!so blog also need until now juz got time to write it. after finish writing, need to continue to do homework liao. Sianz Sianz Sianz!!!(-_-)ZZzzz




write by:
wendy loh

0 意見: