2008年3月27日 星期四

Simple Simple day.....

today morning a bit moodless, that is because of what is happened in last night. last night, my laptop suddenly become no sound at all. no matter how i do it , its also no bunyi keluar. my friend call me to check the sound system or hardware, but after this also remain the same.Haiz, why my speacker will spoil???wuwuwu(T_T) that time, i very very scare, n donno what should i do???so, i juz tell my friend who know about computer. they call me don worry, n maybe i can call the Dell techincian. but what i feeling that time is....besides scare n sadness, i also feel i'm very lucky, bcoz many ppl also care with me. somemore i have 1 friend who call Alex, he help me to find the Dell serive phone number, n also want come to my home help me to check my laptop speaker even already midnight. Alex, what you doing for me i already feel it, thanks a lot for ur helping.hehe(^_^)

that is the matter happened yesterday. today morning when wake up, i juz think about my laptop problem. so, i juz start my laptop, n see its condition. wah......(@_@) miracle happened. my laptop already got sound. Yeah Yeah!!!!really really happy. my heart's stone already gone lor....wakaka!!!afternoon, me n jin sheng go to gurney plaza, actually i call him acompany me to buy the new external speaker de. but it already recover, so we juz go to watch movie lor. when we juz reach, straight go to GSC o buy ticket. DEATHY GHOST....not so nice, but it also scare me many time. jin sheng sit besides me also feel funny. because i always shout. hahaha^^after finish the movie, juz go to eat our lunch. our lunch eat at Chopper Board. almost 5pm, we juz have our lunch. GENG!!!admire with myself. nasib baik no gastrik today.

think about tomorow, haiz!!!donno want back KP or not??? a bit miss my home, my bed, my mum, my dad and etc. but i also want stay at penang to see 星光帮--->卢学睿!!!LOL, don know how to make decision. my brain still need to think 1st. but mostly is stay at penang lar....wakaka!!!(^_^)小美, 等我O!!!!i will go to meet you soon......



write by:
wendy loh

0 意見: